Monday, November 30, 2009

Life going on






Hey .


Life's gotten better for me . But nt the kind of life i want .



My life: Im stuck in the between of Express course and Normal Academic Course . I have few choices . I dont know whether to go Ang Mo Kio or Anderson or Naval Base or Yishun Town . IDK . My dad is gonna call the head of AMKSS badminton head to talk abt my future .


Lovestrory: Arinah is trying to be nice w/ me . She sms me . Well actually , i had always started the conversation . Talk to her abt a lot of stuff mostly abt our future. I dont like to talk to her abt LOVE anymore . Is just gonna be another heart-ACHE . Bought for her something from 77th street . Its not that expensive , its just a farewell give . To me its nice , maybe not to you . You can throw it away if you dont like it . Its just another hand bangle . And DONT do stupid stuffs ahkays ? I dont like it . Anyways , sarang hae Arinah .


SpammerS : I still dont get it why you all are still hanging around my blog despite of this warnings . One even tried to scared me w/ what ? Killerjo.net ? You gotta be kidding me . I have always have character which most of dnt like . I just pretended all along to be a nice guy .


Programes : Today went AMKSS badminton training , as usual , its tiring ... I lost to a secondary 1 vice-captain Name Bendadic( pardon me if i spell wrongly ) . Damn , im angry not winning him . grrr..



Body condition : Im having a terrible headache . Talk to Arinah for awhile , and all she can say is , " Awww ! so sad . " Fucker rite ? Haish ! Anyway i cant hate nor blame . She's helpless .


I miss you guys from Canberra !

No comments:

Post a Comment