Tuesday, November 24, 2009

what i gone through...

Bored at home todae...

Yesterday : Went to AMKSS badminton training , from 3 to 7 . Before training , went to Cavana to take lunch with Ming hui . Then wait for Zhen yu to come and then ciau to ang mo kio . Pfft ! Tiring lah the training , We had to do footwork and run around the circle for a bout a hour , then do multi-shuttle and repeat again and again and again . Im starting to get fed up with badminton . Btw , the recent competition , Ashaway pilot pen Berita Harian badminton competition , i got knock out at the third round . It was rather slippery the court that i was playing at .


Love Story : Im nt that happy now , i really dont understand her . I dont noe what she is thinking . I dont noe what took her so long to reply me text . Even "ok" can take abt an hour . Im DAMN FED UP with her , with YOU ! Im not a very patient person , Im sensitive and im not like any boy you in school . My feelings are sensitive , dont toy with it . Im not the Mat Rep type or the Hunk type , bt please , please ! If you dont love me anymore say you dont . At least being straight forward will not hurt my feelings so much . Rather then you say this a second " I love you Irsyad . " and the next second , " Dont call me baby anymore . " I hate this kind of love . Lets just forget one and another , Arinah .


PSLE : Result is only two days away from today . Im really nervous . Please pray for my result , Thank You . I hope the best for my friends result .



SpammerS : Can you just belah ?! i really hate this kind of people who ask me question without telling me their real name , people who try to be someone else ! You ask me whether i smoke ? im gonna ask you back , Does it concern you ?...


Im not gonna type further more . Bye bye .

P/S : I miss you people from Canberra .


1 comment: